Durability of the Neo1973?

Alan Ide gamebeavis at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:07:08 CEST 2007

Agreed. It has been REALLY quite for the last month or so. We still dont
have any "verified" working phase 1. We havent heard anything about the
production run. We havent heard jack about the phase 1+. Its starting to
feel like we are being very left out of the loop. And since its us the
"development community" that is going to take this thing to the next level
once it is released, it kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth that we are
being so left out of the loop. Just my 2 cents.