First impressions of Neo1973

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Tue May 15 14:19:16 CEST 2007

Denis,
There are not many neo1973 owners yet.  Only about 36 developers have received
a free phone.  From what we hear, there is alot of work still to be be done
on the basic software.  Hopefully in the the very near future, FIC will begin
selling to the rest of the development community so that we can start writing
all sorts of new applications for it.  Then, somethime in the distant future,
FIC will open sales up to thegeneral public.

Regards,
Jason