Durability of the Neo1973?

alan at rotorgraphics.com alan at rotorgraphics.com
Tue May 15 20:48:41 CEST 2007

Sean wrote:

"Most all the parts are now at the factory. The May 10th run has been
delayed about two weeks because of last minute supply coordination
issues. But I'm still being told that we're on to have devices this
month."

That's cool.  No problem with waiting a few more weeks.

We were all beginning to think the production run was finished and you guys
were there at the factory just rolling around on big piles of them.

Well, maybe that was just me thinking that.

Seriously Sean, we all appreciate the hard work of the Core Team.

Alan