Few comments after reading Wiki

Marcin Wiacek marcin at mwiacek.com
Wed May 16 22:28:06 CEST 2007

[....]
> In normal use, this Flash is not accessed. You can still
> change kernels, boot loader, and all that, with maximum ease.
> (They're all in the regular Flash.)

Of I see that we think about different things....

I was thinking about protecting memory with main phone software (like
kernel, boot loader, main apps). In other words: if you want, after
downloading and installing apps you can protect your device and nobody
(wrong sms, .....) can damage it. You can normally use device (memory with
sms and similiar things can be changed).

You were thinking about protecting lower level.

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (www.gammu.org, www.mwiacek.com, I'm looking for a job)