Iphone eat your heart out.

mathew davis someoneinjapan at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:15:58 CEST 2007

Now the neo can hold as much memory as the upcoming Iphone but better.
Samsung just announced that it has developed an 8 Gigabyte microSD memory
card.  That means that the $350 neo equiped with a 8GB microSD card will
have the same storage capacity as the 600 + 2 year contract Iphone.  Just
would like to say keep up the good work to every one on the team.  I know
you have been working your buts off and I for one sincerly appreciate it.
With all the talk of not being able to wait for the I phone, I would like to
say that I am patiently waiting through the thick and thin for the phone.  I
am excited about the progress made and am also glad to hear any update
weither it be good or bad, I am loyal to the end.

http://www.samsung.com/PressCenter/PressRelease/PressRelease.asp?seq=20070517_0000346824

Thanks,
Matt