Neo Device in London?

Esra Kummer esra at kummer.to
Fri May 18 15:25:43 CEST 2007

Dear community

I am currently in London. And I am _really_ eager to have just one time
a neo in my hand bevor I have my own one. Is there someone with a neo in
Lodon wo could meet me to show the device? In a pub or somewhere you
want. The beer or whatever would be on my bill of course.

If you want to make one or two hours free for me please contact me: esra
_at_ kummer _dot_ to

I am in London until the 10th of june, than i go back to Switzerland.

BTW: Currently is a Linux User Group camp for the german speaking
couties in Switzerland. I heard from friends that it is not a topic at
all there. Very sad. I will organice somethin next yeah I guess when
it's still so. But I think then everyone has allready one because it's
sooooo sweet ^^

Cheers
Esra (ps: no, I not a women so don't try to date with me :P)