Few comments after reading Wiki

Heilpern, Mark mark.heilpern at authentec.com
Wed May 23 22:26:58 CEST 2007

I use both a LogicPort and a DigiView (www.tech-tools.com). The DigiView
is a little more expensive, but it has a huge capture buffer. (I think
the DV is 128kb, where the LogicPort is 4kb.) Conversely, the LogicPort
has 34 input signals where the DV has only 18.

The application provided with the LogicPort is much more polished; DV's
is pretty rocky. I still use the DV much more often, carrying the
LogicPort only as a backup.

If you want to roll your own, with Linux support, check out
http://flash-plaice.wikispaces.com/. (I'm not sure, but I may have first
found that link on this mailing list.) I haven't played with that
device, but if I had more free time....