Salesman & neo1973

Andrew P. Loughran andy at zrmt.com
Thu May 24 13:12:58 CEST 2007

This is slightly off topic - but stick with me.

I just received a phone call off a Welsh salesman telling me I was able to upgrade my phone today.  I'm not sure how he got my details, but I asked him if he was affliated with O2 (My Service Provider) and he said he wasn't.

After going through a number of loops: "what do you do more Sir, text or phone?" and "what phone do you currently own Sir?" I told him I wasn't going to upgrade as I'm waiting for the neo1973 phone to become available.

He said "what's that Sir?" to which I told him, as briefly as possible that it was a phone that it currently being developed that should be available at the end of the year.  He sounded very confused and said "So tell me how you're designing your own phone Sir?"  I said I wasn't - it's just once I got it I'd be able to design it myself.

At which point he thanked me for my time and actually hung up on me.

+1 Andy :)

--------
Andy Loughran
www.zrmt.com