Neo1973 vs Future OpenMoko Devices - whats a buyer to do?

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin at cox.net
Fri May 25 23:25:07 CEST 2007

When the WiFi is released, I assume the GA version, will the Neo be able
to to Wifi & GSM simultaneously?  I'm leaning to say yes but pose the
questino to be sure.  Logic could be to be calling someone using a BT
headset and looking at a web page or doing a corporate app via the net
simultaneously.

Rich