GPS Navigation Software (roadster)

William Voorhees will.voorhees at gmail.com
Sat May 26 02:30:01 CEST 2007

I also  noted roadster as a possible basis for an openmoko based navigation
package, however roadnav(http://roadnav.sourceforge.net/) seemed quite a lot
farther along. It uses wxwidgets, which we don't support yet giving us two
possible routes of attack:
1) create a openmoko target for wxwidgets (some interest has been expressed
in this endever)
2) Just use the base library(LibRoadnav) for our own application.

I'm very interested in getting involved in the development of a navigation
app, so please keep me informed about your thoughts/progress.

-Will