HXD8?

Erik esw at alum.mit.edu
Sat May 26 17:53:56 CEST 2007

> I can't tell you specifics about the end use at this point, but most all
> the hardware support is ready. Feel free to look around.
>
> -Sean

Hmmm, the hxd8-core patch says a fair amount:

480x272 screen
yes it has gsm
same power management unit as neo [pcf50606]
s3c2440 cpu ... [built in camera interface]
   [also usedin ipaq "mobile media companions" rx3115 & rx3715]
tsl256x [i2c "light sensor driver" might just be for backlight ctl]

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/commitlog/2007-March/001305.html
128mb ram
2mb frame buffer
1gb flash built in, maybe?

Hmmm, and lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/commitlog/2007-May/001732.html
#defines I2C_DRIVERID_OV7670 as a omnivision 7670 camera,
which is an i2c 640x480 camera.  But probably not for the hxd8 since
that cpu has its own camera pins and wouldn't need an i2c device,
right?

Looks like it's widescreen and can play back video.

-erik