information efficient text enty using dasher

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Tue May 29 23:16:00 CEST 2007

I did the same thing.  I had played with it in the past using the
browser applet and it really didn't do it much justice.  I put it on my
pda and (after some training) and you were inputting common words, then
it wasn't that bad, but still not a super intuitive method for input,
but may be a good option since we don't have a hw keyboard.

My favorite input method is still the finger splash concept (needs some
tweaking to the concept though)
http://www.micropp.se/openmoko/