information efficient text enty using dasher

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Wed May 30 17:28:59 CEST 2007

Of course writing with the stylus is better (especially because dasher is
much better in 2D mode than in 1D), but you need 2 hands for that.
But a trackstick (the mouse replacement of notebooks, mainly thinkpads) on
the side would be crazy :)
I hope future FIC/OpenMoko-Phones will have more buttons, or multi-touch!