Community update: The 850 MHz issue

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:06:02 CET 2007

Yeah, I am pretty amazed at this one.

Its really hard to imagine a company building a phone that didnt think
through what frequencies were needed. More interestingly, that it took
a trip from Michael to Taiwan to get anyone to focus on it. If this
substantially sets back the development effort, it really is a major
blow to the project.

Hank