Community Updates not working well and GTA02b4 in february

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:19:12 CET 2007

Hi again,

On Nov 30, 2007 12:53 PM, Erland Lewin <erland at lewin.nu> wrote:
> Christ van Willegen wrote:
> > I've gathered from the e-mails that the GTA02 will be distributed to
> > end users in Februari.
> What e-mails are you referring to?

I found what I was looking for!

There has been a recent thread about sloshing a battery indicator if
the Neo is shaken. In that thread, Tim Boneko comments:

"I can't wait to get my Neo. When exactly is february?"

So, I thought he was more informed than I was and quoted this. Still
my mistake, but at least I found my source...

Christ
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0