Hardiness of the Neo1973?

Baxter Kylie baxter.kylie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 00:10:14 CEST 2007

Haha! Don't you just love OSS? ;-) I never even thought about HR
monitoring but if a HR monitor could be attached as well.... wowzers
this could be amazing. Nike/iPod eat your heart out.

I've had some recent expenses crop up that might prevent me from
acquiring an 02 and by the time I'm set 03 could be around the corner
so here's to crossing fingers that the emulated environment has means
of simulating accelerometer events so I can at least start work on the
software stack.

~BK