Acoustic feedback

Michael Welter mike at telecommatters.net
Tue Oct 2 01:03:37 CEST 2007

I was making some test calls using the Neo and Qtopia.  When I performed
the echo test (+13034144978 x820) I got repeating echos (like you see
with two opposing mirrors).

This has been on the list before, but OM will not send DTMF digits after
the call has been set up.  Also OM is not able to make calls after
returning from sleep mode.  And I think the calls are not disconnecting
properly--if the Neo is disconnected while the called telephone is
ringing, the called telephone continues to ring.

--
Michael Welter
Telecom Matters Corp.