Acoustic feedback

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Tue Oct 2 05:34:03 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 10:54 +1000, Lorn Potter wrote:

> Michael Welter wrote:
> >

> > Lorn Potter wrote:
> >>
> >> I used a wrong alsa state in the Qtopia tech preview image, which has
> >> an echo problem (sidetone), which I think might be this.

> >> This is a bug in Qtopia. Comm guy loved that one. Has been fixed.
> >
> > The Qtopia sent DTMF digits just fine.  OM won't send digits after the
> > call has been set up.
>
> ahhhhhha ok. gotcha.

> >> Known bug. Still working on this one. For whatever reasons, the modem
> >> starts spitting out junk characters.

> >> I haven't seen this one.
> >>
> >> I am going to issue a snapshot update, since I got audiostate
> >> switching fixed in Qtopia.
> >
> > Let me know if you need help with the testing.
>
> I think ScaredyCat from irc has setup snapshot image builds somewhere.

http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/ ? Think this is the one you're
referring to.

While we're on this topic, I just wanted to confirm if I use one of the
rootfs images from ScaredyCat's buildhost, can I use this with a) the
kernelfs that came with the qtopia preview snapshot and b) with one of
the kernelfs snapshots from ScaredyCat's buildhost?

Thanks in advance,
Tim