Vibrator

Uncle Kridley krid at otisbean.com
Tue Oct 2 05:50:39 CEST 2007

Kamisamanou Burgess wrote:
> I don't like that the list is loaded with stuff like
> "IR portRemote control applications Would be great to use openmoko as a
> Hamony remote controller."
> I don't quite see the necessity in running you tv with your cellphone

I don't have much use for a fancy TV remote, but I would very much like
to use my phone as a "remote" for my Squeezebox music system
(http://www.slimdevices.com/).  It would be great to be able to frob the
web UI while sitting on the couch, since that's a lot more expressive
than slowly crawling through the two-line display on the box using the
IR remote.

Just because you don't want to do something with your phone doesn't mean
that the rest of us share your feelings.  This is open source, and it
moves forward because people work on what interest them.  The end result
is something that's stronger for everyone.

--
      Dirk Bergstrom           krid at otisbean.com
             http://otisbean.com/