Acoustic feedback

Lorn Potter lpotter at trolltech.com
Tue Oct 2 11:56:22 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 02 October 2007 17:21, Richard Reichenbacher wrote:
> I posted this in the forum but never received a response.  Any possibility
> of an official ipkg repo from trolltech so we don't have to keep
> reflashing? I've actually been using qtopia on my neo as an everyday phone
> and I hate to keep reflashing and redoing my settings every time there's an
> update.

Right now, the oe .bb creates one big ipkg.For the TT images, I don't build
the entire system for every update, just Qtopia.

I will see about setting up a feed for it :) But it wont get updated everyday,
only when there is a significant reason to update.

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, MES, Trolltech