qtopia flash image update

Heilpern, Mark mark.heilpern at authentec.com
Wed Oct 3 15:02:45 CEST 2007

Hi Lorn,

Thanks for the update.... one problem though. In my case (and presumably
the case for others), I'm not normally inserting a SIM. If I wait long
enough will the lock time out since the network isn't going to register?
Failing that, is there a configuration file I can modify to change the
current behaviour?

Thanks, and thank you for championing Qtopia on this platform.