gtk-sharp packages available for neo

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 19:41:44 CEST 2007

On 10/5/07, Mikkel Meyer Andersen <openmoko at mikl.dk> wrote:

> I'm still not sure whether this is the right angle to attack this
> problem from, but until I hear something else (from for example Cliff
> Brake who announced the gtk-sharp packages.

Eventually, we'll need C# bindings to the openmoko pieces.  A good
place to start might be:
http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/bindings/

Python bindings exist (not sure of the status), so that would at least
tell us what we should be binding to.  The feedreader application is
written in python and would probably be a good example of how to write
a non-C app.

Cliff