New TOP SECRET OM device??

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Sat Oct 6 09:43:09 CEST 2007

Le vendredi 05 octobre 2007 à 11:35 -0700, Michael Shiloh a écrit :
> Ok, that does it. No more pictures for my presentations! From now on my
> presentation tool will be vi.

Hmmm, I wonder if using emacs would not be a better idea for putting an
end to all these speculations?

[...]
> I know that to some extent the community tries to infer as much as
> possible out of every word we utter and picture we show because we have
> not been good at getting information to you. Again, my job is to improve
> this, and I really intend to make this better.

Yes, that's pointless. Let's get back to more productive debates, like
the respective merits of using emacs or vi for $your_favorite_task_here,
or even maybe python or perl as a default scripting language for the
Neo.

:-))

Rodolphe