No Camera???

Mikkel Meyer Andersen openmoko at mikl.dk
Sun Oct 7 10:43:00 CEST 2007

I just want to remind everybody about that Neo is one project and
OpenMoko is another. Saying that, I have to give FIC a lot of credit for
coorperating, but this doesn't mean that another vendor isn't allowed to
make phone with a camera. Who knows, maybe there'll be two, three, or
maybe four different phones later on.

Regards,
Mikkel Meyer Andersen