qtopia flash image update

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:09:47 CEST 2007

With the latest build from http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/ I can
unlock the phone after inputting my PIN two times but it doesn't want to
register with the network. Also, the phone is very unresponsive and only
registers touch screen input every once in a while. Sounds like this might
be related:
http://www.qtopia.net/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?topic_id=499&forum=4Guess
I'll have to try the ssh thing when I put the next build on my Neo but
it would really help if a terminal app was included in Qtopia...

Ortwin