Right-click (as opposed to left-click)

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 17:56:21 CEST 2007

Right click could be emulated by pressing and holding AUX and then tapping.
Of course that means that other AUX button functionality could only be
activated after releasing the button without touching the screen. Native
apps should never need right clicking, though. It would only be useful for
fast ports.

Ortwin