OpenMoko talk at SDForum, Palo Alto

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Tue Oct 9 01:42:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'll be giving a talk about OpenMoko at the SDForum's meeting this
Wednesday, October 10, in Palo Alto, California:

http://www.sdforum.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Calendar.eventDetail&eventID=12934

The Software Developer Forum (SDForum) sponsors regular talks an various
areas of technology. This talk is organized by the Emerging Technology
Special Interest Group.

I expect the audience will consist mostly of people who have not heard
of OpenMoko, or have heard of it but don't know much about it, so most
of you already know what I will be saying. However, I welcome the
opportunity to meet more of you, and your questions and comments on the
project will enhance the evening.

You are welcome to show what you've been doing with OpenMoko, whether on
a Neo or with one of the emulators. Please let me know offline so that I
can plan appropriately.

Perhaps after the talk we can grab a beer. I'll see if I can get
OpenMoko to buy :-)

Unfortunately, this conflicts with the monthly Silicon Valley Homebrew
Mobile Phone Club Meeting. Perhaps they would like to join us for beer
afterwards.

Michael