Keypad for fingers, not stylus

Openmoko openmoko at mikl.dk
Wed Oct 10 13:17:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

Regarding T9 - I know it's a problematic area, but I'll try to figure
something out - and that solution is hopefully not patented :-).

The modularization of an eventually dictionary is a good suggestion,
although it depends on quite a lot, e.g. word-lists, data structures with
words and so on. I won't promise anything here in the beginning, but I'll
certainly keep such architectural considerations in mind.

Regards,
Mikkel