OpenMoko talk at SDForum, Palo Alto

Joshua Layne joshua at willowisp.net
Thu Oct 11 07:23:37 CEST 2007

The talk was great.  Thank you very much, Michael.

Also, for me it was the first time that I got hands-on with a neo.  I am
definitely getting a GTA02 - the form factor is actually pretty nice.

We didn't get the beer afterward organized though - we need to work on that
for next time :)

I think particularly as the next wave ships out and the software becomes
more final, local clubs would be a really cool way to get exposure and
perhaps even some viral marketing - get some people blogging or twittering
about it and you might not have enough seats to go around (at least here in
silicon valley)

j.