Software roadmap

Bill Cox bill at viasic.com
Thu Oct 11 16:01:51 CEST 2007

On Mon Aug 20, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:

"Finally, we are very close to publishing our extensive software roadmap
covering plans for adding more exciting software components and
detailing areas where you can get involved and help us reach our goal of
freeing phones around the world."

I haven't been able to locate where this roadmap has been published.
I've very interested in finding it, since I'd like to help out somehow.
I could just make up an application and start in on it, but would I be
competing with an existing effort?  For example, the phone needs a photo
manager (for the GTA-02), and a dial-by-voice capability.  Are these
areas open?

Thanks,
Bill