Asking for a talk in Austria

Georg Michelitsch gm_ail at gmx.at
Fri Oct 12 20:58:10 CEST 2007

Wolfgang Silbermayr wrote:

Hi Wolfgang,

When and where should this speech / LUG meeting take place? I'm
personally interested in the Neo1973 and Openmoko so if this really
happens please inform me (or send out a notification to the mailing
list). Would be great to see one myself and as its in Austria (I'm
living near Graz) this is a great opportunity to catch a glimpse of it ..

king regards, Georg

--
Georg Michelitsch
Sonnenstraße 12, 8071 Vasoldsberg