I'm new in this list

leo.d at andalemono.it leo.d at andalemono.it
Sat Oct 13 01:43:41 CEST 2007

Yes, of course.

this is a "release candidate".
is possible to assume that the hardware will not change?
If so is not a problem to upgrade firmware.
I suppose, however, that the same is not true for wifi support, right?
P.s. I am a developer, I do not want to make phone calls, I want to "play"
with this phone. I do not regret the prospect of being able to use
"operationally"...

by leo