Bi-weekly OpenMoko community update

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 08:11:50 CEST 2007

I'd like to see a package of simply, fully working, high-quality example
applications, including tutorials on cross-compiling and linking against
different versions of the various OpenMoko libraries. It would provide an
excellent starting point for developers such as myself who want to dive in
but usually get bogged down in code that is written to do work, not to look
pretty and demonstrate the principals of how the system is put together.

Documentation is great, but if it's dense it will only benefit the more
hardcore hackers. I hope to eventually become one of those more hardcore
hackers, but I feel like I need an entry point. :-)