Bi-weekly OpenMoko community update

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sat Oct 13 16:58:24 CEST 2007

> We want to make it easier for developers to work with OpenMoko. We
> realize that many of our resources (e.g. wiki, website, development
> tools) are decidedly not user friendly at the moment and that other
> resources (e.g. documentation) are missing. I'm going to start
> putting a lot more energy into this, and I'd like to hear your
> thoughts in general and in particular what should be tackled first.
> You may reply either to the list or to me personally, as you wish.

I would like to see a more 'official' or at least well-promoted
weekly build of the distribution that we (developers) can all be
testing our stuff against .. maybe with some of the more interesting
stuff thats being done included.  There is very little cohesion, it
seems, with the different people working on different aspects of the
OpenMoko distribution; if there was an 'official' maintainer who
could gather the stuff together and provide regular 'official',
working builds, this would be very helpful ..

j.

;
--
Jay Vaughan