I'm new in this list

Igor Foox igorfoox at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:53:50 CEST 2007

On 10/13/07, Marcin Juszkiewicz <openembedded at hrw.one.pl> wrote:
> Dnia sobota, 13 października 2007, Graham Williams napisał:
> > Not quite true that you can't make calls! Many have been making calls
> > and messaging. Just not all that easy (e.g., using ssh/command line
> > interfaces).
>
> With phone upgraded to latest software (ipkg update;ipkg upgrade) you
> should be able to make calls using Dialer.

I just updated to the latest image and indeed I can make calls without
any tweaks!

The only problem I'm getting is that there seems to be a lot of
feedback in the phone speaker, so hearing what the other person says
it's not very easy. But this is a great development and I hope to be
able to use OpenMoko on the Neo as my main phone soon. :)

Igor