List formatting request

Henryk Plötz henryk at openmoko.org
Sat Oct 13 23:53:20 CEST 2007

Moin,

Am Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:25:39 -0400 schrieb Doug Parker:

> Excuse my repeat request, but is there any way to add a blank newline
> after the SUBJECT: line in the email postings? It would make all of
> the lists a lot easier to scan.

Hmm, what are you talking about? No, you can't change the email message
format that's been used by billions of people for about 25 years (a
header consisting of colon separated name-value pairs, separated from a
body by the first blank line).

What you _can_ change is the local display of that data on your end,
but that's purely a local issue. Either figure out how to configure your
mail client to display it the way you want, contact the mail client's
author, or switch to another client.

--
Henryk Plötz
Grüße aus Berlin