Bi-weekly OpenMoko community update

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Sun Oct 14 15:47:32 CEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 12:02 +0200, Pedro Aguilar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It would be nice that the software development your're doing at the
> moment would be backwards compatible with GTA01 (at least the parts that
> are not hw dependent and are different between GTA01 and GTA02),
> otherwise the users of GTA01 would risk to remain without support for
> upgrades. This would be important for all the doc too.
>
> BTW, will the debug board and wires of GTA01 be compatible with GTA02?
> I would like to buy GTA02 and use the debug board and wires that I
> already have for GTA01.

Yes, the debug board is generic. I have used my v2 debug board with
GTA01 and GTA02.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/