the volume of this group

Thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:58:22 CEST 2007

I'm very impressed with the volume of this group!  I only subscribed to
it the other day through gmane, and am overwhelmed with the volume of
posts.

Unfortunately, the moko isn't at a stage where I can justify shelling out
the cash for it, but I have my fingers crossed!  Until then I'll be
lurking.

What most appeals to me about the moko is that I would be able to mount
it effortlessly and sync it up with my system.  There isn't a cell phone
out there right now which synchronizes with a Linux system in any way
shape or form which I'm aware of :(

-Thufir