the volume of this group

Tim Boneko tim at boneko.de
Wed Oct 17 22:22:21 CEST 2007

Thufir schrieb:
> I'm very impressed with the volume of this group!  I only subscribed to
> it the other day through gmane, and am overwhelmed with the volume of
> posts.

ACK.
The idea of an open cell phone appealed to me immediately. I want to say
"THANKS!!" to anyone who helps to push this project onwards.
Unfortunately i'm not a coder, but i want to offer my help in terms of
translation, documentation and usability testing. Is this a subject for
the devel ML?
Question 2: Is it possible to pre-order the final version?

	timbo