Possible to add "OpenMoko" to the email title

Joshua Layne joshua at willowisp.net
Thu Oct 18 23:15:54 CEST 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:59:41 -0600, "David Shanks"
<infinite_dave at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> New to the list and excited about the possibility of a open phone.  Still
> new so i'm mainly lurking for now.
>
> I suppose this is directed to the list moderators/admins.
> I was wondering if there is a way to have "openmoko" or some list
> descriptor
> like "community" added in front of the subject of the emails sent out by
> the
> list.
> It would make sorting my emails much simpler, as right now i'm forced to
> sort my mailbox by hand daily.

I don't know what you are using to sort your incoming mail, but in exim,
this is very simple.  If you are using a 'real' user account, simply set up
a .forward in your home directory with the following contents:

---
if
  $header_to: CONTAINS "lists.openmoko.org"
or
  $header_cc: CONTAINS "lists.openmoko.org"
then
 save $home/Maildir/.Listservs.openmoko/ # use your own path
 finish
endif
---

HTH,