Possible to add "OpenMoko" to the email title

Sébastien Lorquet squalyl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:06:21 CEST 2007

You will notice that this person is using hotmail... He will probably read
his mail with the hotmail's webmail... I feel sorry for him :(

David, switch to gmail or other serious provider, hotmail won't display well
on the Neo :)

--
Sébastien LORQUET - 이세영 (李世榮)
Ingénieur ENSPG 2006 / ENSIMAG-ASI 2007