Neo1973 drawings

Eric Preston openmoko at notserp.com
Sun Oct 21 04:05:22 CEST 2007

Robin Paulson wrote:

> Hi eric,
> have you been able to make any progress measuring the case for your
> neo1973?

Hi Robin,

I have, but haven't completed everything yet. I've got a bunch of
measurements taken, but to be honest my digital micrometer has an
accuracy of 0.01mm but I don't have the caffeine-free patience to get
anything to more than 1-2mm at the moment.

I have started some sketches/mockup in a free version of Google
Sketchup. If I can't get any farther this week, I'll put up what I
have finished so far.

-E