Neo to act as a bluetooth remote control?

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:38:11 CEST 2007

I know I what I would like, and maybe write it if noone else does.

When the remote control app is launched:
Display TV logoes in a table view. E.g. 4x6 channel logoes. and the
table should be scrollable only in the y direction. You may click on
an icon to switch to that channel.
That icon would then look pressed. The channels should be sorted after
time and weekday. It should remember what you like to see on e.g.
Thursday 6pm so that that would be the logo displayed as the first
element in the table list.

It should also support user profiles, so that several family members
may use the same remote control even they have different taste
regarding what to watch.

Does anybody like this idea?