Constructive Criticism

Mark wolfmane at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 00:12:43 CEST 2007

I hope that everybody understands how much I really, REALLY want this
project to succeed. No one wishes more good things for this project
than I. My criticism is intended to be constructive, not destructive.
I bear absolutely no animosity toward FIC (I have in fact built
computers with their motherboards) or the OpenMoko development team.
I'm only trying to help your relationship with those people who really
want to become customers.

I apologize profusely if anyone thought differently.

Mark