community at lists.openmoko.org

Simon simon.xhz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:18:54 CEST 2007

Carlo, thanks for this post.

I was thinking about writting a similar one, but since my english
isn't super, you did a much better job.

Just like all of us, I'm looking forward to have a Neo and start
hacking the little thing.  But the Neo is just the start of a long
story of freedom.

Patience is one thing we can all practice meanwhile.
Programming is another!
Working out the documentation is yet another.

On the other hand, I believe it is important as a community to
recognize that impatience exists and that it is normal.  That there is
no reason to flame someone for not having googled, searched the wiki
and mailing list archived before asking a question.  If there is a
nice and easy place to find the info, why not point the guy there,
with a smile. There are hundreds of others who read the mailing list,
they will follow the link and learn.

Good luck!

Simon