New input method demo!

Mikkel Meyer Andersen openmoko at mikl.dk
Mon Oct 29 12:29:41 CET 2007

Hi,

I've just recently started a project:
https://projects.openmoko.org/projects/openmoko-input/

Please feel free to join it!

I haven't really started at using the SVN there yet, so the source I've got
so far can be downloaded from www.scienco.org/openmoko-input.tar.gz - I'll
put it in the project SVN ASAP.

I'm aware that the separation of the library and the inputting itself isn't
fulfilled at this time, but we are clearly suppose to do that ASAP, too.

As mentioned earlier, I'm really not a great C-programmer; I've mainly done
C# earlier, so please feel free to comment :-).

Regards,
Mikkel