flash.sh failed when setup qemu-neo1973

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Wed Oct 31 09:44:42 CET 2007

孙廉焘 wrote:
> I have a problem, when I setup the qemu-neo1973 envirement followed by
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Qemu.
>
> openmoko/download.sh
> openmoko/flash.sh
>
> After openmoko/flash.sh, the output information is listed briefly as
> following(full version is an attachment):
>
> ls: /root/openmoko/qemu-neo1973/openmoko/uImage-2.6.*-neo1973.bin: No
> such file or directory

The problem is that the kernel suffix changed from -fic-gta01 to
-neo1973, and a single 'env' file is being used to download old snapshot
images with the old suffix, and newly built kernel images with the new
suffix.

If you make a local change in the kernel_wildcard variable in the
openmoko/env file, replacing '-neo1973' with '-fic-gta01', then it
should work again for you.

I don't know what the best proper solution for this is though ... maybe
Mickey can put some symlinks in the
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/snapshots/2007.08/images/ area ..

-- Rod