Current status, and previous Community Updates: wiki page

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Oct 31 21:18:45 CET 2007

I've created a wiki page to consolidate the current status, and provide
a place for you to add questions and topics you'd like to see addressed.
I've also created a page for each previous Community Update, for reference.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates

I'd like to consolidate all updates to here, to reduce duplication and
error. If you spot other places on the wiki or website please let me know.

As always, I value your feedback, either on- or off-list.

Michael