SMedia 3362

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Sat Sep 1 23:20:47 CEST 2007

Dnia sobota, 1 września 2007, Shawn Rutledge napisał:

> What about the XScale accelerators?  There was one designed
> specifically as a companion to the PXA270.  Are they more open?

Intel 2700G? It is closed - the only source released was mess afaik.

> My Zaurus has a TC6393; it has line-drawing and rectangle-filling in
> hardware.  I have used it successfully for those tasks.  But that's
> not much acceleration.

SL-6000? Too bad that it was so pricey - community lack hackers which want
to get software support on them improved (OpenEmbedded project can even
provide one or two SL-6000 for such tasks).

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

Vi has two modes: the one in which it beeps, and the one in which it
doesn't.