AW: omit qemu from OE build?

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:04:32 CEST 2007

On 9/3/07, Francesco Riosa <BastianBalthazarBux at pnpitalia.it> wrote:
> Marcin Juszkiewicz ha scritto:
> > Dnia poniedziałek, 3 września 2007, Francesco Riosa napisał:
> >
> >> on gentoo try:
> >>

> > Also try to remove not needed content from mail. Would be good to try to
> > answer under post not on top of it.
> >

> Sorry I think that's not the case , the configure file has this search list:
> gcc3_list="gcc-3.4 gcc34 gcc-3.3.6 gcc-3.3 gcc33 gcc-3.2 gcc32"
> gcc on gentoo is "/usr/bin/gcc-3.4.6"
> so configure does not found it ... or I'm missing some piece

I fixed it by creating gcc32 as a script in /usr/bin, like this:

#!/bin/sh
gcc -m32 "$@"

(thanks Steve for the suggestion)

Oh, I just realized it means a version number, not that it's a 32-bit gcc...

Well I guess somebody should add to gcc3_list in the recipe and then
we won't have this problem anymore on gentoo, eh?